Performance Night Jumping Guidelines
Monday nights from 4 pm are dedicated to all members who wish to participate in jumping.
Jumping will be held in the Indoor Arena in the winter months and in the Middle Arena during the fair weather months.
- Set up and take down in 1/2 hour before 4 pm and after 7 pm
- Intermediate and advanced: 4-6 pm
- Beginner: 6-7:30 pm
- $2 rail fee to be paid each session, please sign in using the clipboard hanging on the announcer's booth
For SAFETY reasons we ask that the following guidelines be followed
- Only 1 rider on course/grid at a time
- Rider calls out "grid" or "on course" to alert other riders
- Riders using the course/grid should do so in rotation, whether it is the entire course/grid or just one fence
- Trot poles (3-4') or canter rails (6') may be worked simultaneously while another rider is on the course/grid
- If you are riding in the Indoor Arena during this time, please ride on the perimeter of the arena and yield to the riders on course/grid
- If you need to lunge a horse, please ask the members riding, since the free space at the south end of the arena is limited
- Helmets are required to jump
Reining and Dressage Practice Night
Winter- Every other Wednesday from 4:30PM to 8:30PM in the Indoor Arena
Practice nights are posted on the calendar.
Big congrats to Tim Beck winning the Prime Time Derby! It was a beautiful run!