The Performance Division would like to extend a heartfelt 'Thank You" to Joye Dellabare for her time and contributions as the Performance Division Chair, as well as thank everyone who has volunteered and/or participated in the Performance Division. We could not have half the fun we do without you!
Breanna Howell is stepping in as the Performance Division Chair for 2022. Breanna grew up showing horses through 4-H in Okanogan County and plans to continue her show career competing in Ranch Riding events with her horse Legs. Recently, she has been learning how to jump and hopes to compete in her first 3-Day event this year. She enjoys taking clinics and lessons from a wide variety of trainers because 'there is something to learn from everyone."
April 23rd- Spring Bowl Work Party, 9am date depends on the weather.
May 7th and 8th- WSH YEA Show
May 13th-15th- Pony Club Rally and Awesome Blossom Working Equitation Show
June 11th- Appleatchee Dressage Show
Performance Night Jumping Guidelines
Monday nights from 4:30pm to 7:30pm - All members who wish to participate in jumping practice.
Jumping practice will be held in the Indoor Arena in the winter months and in the Top or Indoor Arena during the fair weather months. Jumping practice may be held out in the Bowl weather permitting.
- Set up and take down at 4 pm and after 7 :30 pm
- Advanced: 4:30-5:30 pm
- Beginner (18" and under): 5:30-6:30
- Intermediate and Advanced: 6:00-7:30 pm
- $2 rail fee to be paid each session, or $10 per month
- Please sign in using the clipboard hanging on the announcer's booth
For SAFETY reasons we ask that the following guidelines be followed:
- Only 1 rider on course/grid at a time
- Rider should call out "grid" or "on course" to alert other riders
- Riders using the course/grid should do so in rotation, whether it is the entire course/grid or just one fence
- Trot poles (3-4') or canter rails (6') may be worked simultaneously while another rider is on the course/grid
- If you are riding in the Indoor Arena during this time, please ride on the perimeter of the arena and yield to the riders on course/grid
- If you need to lunge a horse, please ask the members riding, since the free space at the south end of the arena is limited
- Helmets are required to jump
- If you would like to use the jumping equipment outside of scheduled practice hours, please clear it with the office first. Rail fees are still applicable.
Reining and Dressage Practice Night
Winter- Every other Wednesday from 4:30PM to 8:30PM in the Indoor Arena
Practice nights are posted on the calendar.